Starlet SR Black 93k

ah, horrible to see an SR in a bad way. what exhaust is on this? i'm after the tte backbox as mine was replaced before i bought my car. I can get a brand new one direct from toyota through my dad for £120,

it has a remus mate which is welded onto n/a rather than tte hangers, looking for around £70 + postage, i paid £115 from someone on here back in june. it's identical to the tte soundwise and performance wise as the tte was produced by remus (don't think it adds any performance lol) but has a nice little rumble and is silent until 3k revs.

starting breaking the car wednesday, so everyone let me know if there's anything you need.

Edited by Billy SR

When will you be splitting dude?

Might need driver side Driveshaft & CV Joint, if it turns out that's the fault on my car it'll need doing before Japfest <_<

how much for the mani if you sell it mate?

bent the throttle cable beyond useage when i unscrewed the throttle cabled as the n/a holder was a tight fit, so now the mani is useless unless your a whizz with welding :(

billy can i have a price posted on the front wiper linkages, and the heater resistor behind the glovebox please if there both in good nick?

Gutted your breaking this mate:/

i seriously couldn't father out how to get the wiper linkages out after trying for a good hour, it seems they are stuck behind some metal and i need something that would cut metal to be able to slide them out :/

How much for the throttle body and sensors delivered to edinburgh?

got the throttle body with the sensor on it mate, i'll find out how much they're worth and pm you a price.

When will you be splitting dude?

Might need driver side Driveshaft & CV Joint, if it turns out that's the fault on my car it'll need doing before Japfest <_<

can't get the hub or whatever you wanted off as the car has to be in a towable state to get to the scrapyard. (obviously removing speedlines at scrapyard)

Here you go billy, this is what a heater resistor looks like, it wont be exactly the same but its somewhere near lol. http://www.google.co...,r:4,s:18,i:119

And wiper linkages look like this http://www.google.co...,r:6,s:66,i:124

Thanks dude!

i'll send you a picture of the only the only thing similar i could even find in the loom, unless the guy who collected the heater matrix took it yesterday :/

Interior light, parcelshelf? Possibly passenger door if its not damaged

i'll have to get the interior light as i forgot about that, got the passenger door off in one piece, although i need to go along the edge with a touch up pen as i slightly scratched whilst removing, and you'll have to strip the door card off as i cut it at the loom for obvious reasons. got the parcel shelf aswell. just need to find quotes on delivery

Edited by Billy SR
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

please pm me a price delivered to manchester for bother wing mirrors

pm coming your way

price for drivers door delivered to west midlands please :)

sorry mate, sold the door handle a long time ago! car was scrapped months back

• 3 months later...

sorry this was scrapped along with the backbox (remus) months ago! only parts i have left are steering wheel, wing mirrors, parcel shelf and a load of screws off the top of my head. gonna keep the corolla inlet for when i sell the lupo and return.

hate looking at this pic :(