Starlet SR Black 93k

Item Condition: Showroom

Price and price conditions: Text, pm or email with name and number and I will get back to you.

Extra Info: TTE Spoiler/Speedlines/Corolla Inlet/Remus will be kept for now. Parcel shelf, doors, clocks, interior, etc all available.

98c8df.jpg

Contact Details: 07928954301, starletsr@hotmail.com

Edited by Billy SR

can do all them morgey, debating on the parcel shelf, as i might just get a standard n/a and chuck it in there. will get some pictures for you. not sure the best way to post a passenger door, but it's absolutely fine. and josh it has glanza cupholders in the cigarette lighter unit if that's what your on about? although i cut the wire a bit short when fitting them the other week, so they were a little bodged.

Edited by Billy SR

cried twice yesterday. spent all day looking at cars, and nothing compares :( did you sell them graphics to morgey or not as i'm going to be needing them for my return

Edited by Billy SR

how much for the mani if you sell it mate?

I paid £40, I think the going rate for these is something like £30-40, so i'd probably be after £35 delivered, I think thats about right? I had the throttle holder from the normal inlet welded on, so you wouldn't have the same problem which most people have to attend to ;)

I didn't fit it, but I understand it's a simple job, so I shouldn't have problems taking it off, not exactly like the car is going to be driven again :( feels weird how we were comparing cars the other week when i came to pic the strut brace and cupholders up :(

billy ther was an sr on ebay goin cheap,ul need to check if its on ther still. that girl who laughd at it on fb needs a slap bro

Messaged the seller about the black sr and asked for more pictures and the mot number. He sent me the front and back and number without hesitation. The rear is debadged and the skirts and door handle have been painted, so I don't think it's had a 'lady owner'

However the mileage is genuine after checking through direct gov, but it sounds as if the TTE backbox had rotted at 40'000 miles, is that really normal to happen?

Plus the selller is called 'Vapinder Singh' so it sounds a bit sketchy to be travelling half the country to see.

billy can i have a price posted on the front wiper linkages, and the heater resistor behind the glovebox please if there both in good nick?

Gutted your breaking this mate:/

You couldn't send me a couple of images please could you mate as it's not outside my own house at the moment. I've never broken a car before, so i'm hoping I get a bit of experience out of this.

I'm going to see a 2001 Clio a friend is selling for £500 tomorrow as he's just gone all motorbike. It's the last car I would probably want, but with a genuine 62k, a facelift model and had the gearbox and clutch changed, i'm thinking of buying her and keeping her until november when I get two years no claims and then buy a GT Turbo? I need something that I can get to and from uni in for now and run around in through summer and then with the profit I would make from the car + savings? return to the starlet community.. silly idea? :D

Edited by Billy SR

how much for passenger door delivered to bristol? if delivery is too much may collect.

morgey has already enquired on the passenger door, so you would get second dibs. i'm not sure how i would go about posting such an item though?

How much for the throttle body and sensors delivered to edinburgh?

i don't suppose you would know how to remove the throttle body, it's just i've never stripped a car down before, and this would be a learning curve for me.

Lol what's weird about the name?

People say lady owner all the time lol the car looks like a good one to me

just feels like i'm going across the country to meet a vampire haha

something weird is telling me to make a salmon pink sr :/

Edited by Billy SR