Newbie- track project time

Hi there been on here for a while now just lurking as i own a Nissan 200sx s14a kouki daily drift slut: 200sx.png

IMG_0243.jpg

578897_10151567089460313_509035312_23490965_1394455179_n.jpg

Ive been given a standard 1.3 P reg starlet and a gt turbo which is only good for breaking

Ive done some searching on engine swaps and i need a few things confirmed

Can i use the starlet engine loom and interior loom??

Can i use the gt engine loom and n/a interor loom?

am i better off getting a full loom from a glanza??

everything else i can source from the gt or starlet.

Edited by Broony

cheers fella yeah shes fun:) spent way too much money on her, and she does get skidded.

been looking at the two starlet i have and im thinking of fixing the gt as it seem way too much hassle to swap the engines, just a ball ache as it needs a new windscreen and engine bay loom and a few other bits hopefully it wont be as bad as doing an engine swap

Welcome!

You'd be best off using a Glanza dash loom with stalks and dials, not sure if you can use the EP82 engine loom. There's a few threads on this topic though have a search I'm sure you'll find your answers if no one who knows sees this!

Is far quicker and easier to use engine loom and ecu from a glanza. but tbh id just fix the gt. less hassel and if the na is half decent flog it to fund the ep82. they are lighter and handle better than the ep91 too imo :)