30mm spacers to big?????

trying to decide what spacers to get in order to get my k-sports in without comprimising the handling etc.........

the wheels i have at the moment have an offset of et45 so with the 30mm on the back would make them et15 which is still smaller than alot of rota's :)

will have 20 on the front i think :)

oh and the car is booked in to have the arches rolled on saturday :D

I think you might just be okay with ET15 on the back by the way, Idrees's wheels are ET15 I think but 16" and with stripped out rear and stiffened up coils I don't think his rub much

How much are you paying to get the arches rolled if you don't mind me asking? A roll or a flare as well?

£150 for all 4 mate :) arch enemy (i know they are expensive) as far as i know its just a roll, i must have a look into what the difference is

Thanks dude, the hampshire branch quoted me the same price. Can you get some before/after pictures please? :)

I think roll is just the lip, but flaring pulls the arc out too, I really want both doing! On their site they list prices for a pair flared and a pair rolled, dunno why they don't do both to all four arches lol

Hubcentric spacers and you'll be ok.

yeh im looking at HR hucentric spacers :)

I think you might just be okay with ET15 on the back by the way, Idrees's wheels are ET15 I think but 16" and with stripped out rear and stiffened up coils I don't think his rub much

do you mean without getting them rolled mate? i have a stripped rear and coilovers the same :)

Will you not need to get longer studs?

as said mate, they come with there own studs :)

Thanks dude, the hampshire branch quoted me the same price. Can you get some before/after pictures please? :)

I think roll is just the lip, but flaring pulls the arc out too, I really want both doing! On their site they list prices for a pair flared and a pair rolled, dunno why they don't do both to all four arches lol

i can do indeed mate :)

i might maybe look into getting the rear flared then cuz if im getting the 30mm spacers i dont want it to look to out of place :(

not even sure if an offset of et15 will suit my style of wheel to be honest, i did want 20mm on the back and 15mm on the front but cant find the right spacers :(

I'm running 40mm spacers on mine to clear my ksports also running toms new actions 15" wheels. Got the spacers on the front and they sit perfect within the livesports wings and the rear has a bit of poke to it just needs a slight roll, already stripped out and on tein monoflex coilovers.

d3d615f0.jpg

5ffd66f8.jpg

It's got an awesome stance looks better in person trust me lol and thanks for the kind words :)

My spacers came off a mx5 still m12x1.5 4x100 just had to tap out the studs and have the hubcentric part machined on a lathe to get a snug fit inside the new actions :)