New Glanza V Owner with some questions.

Ive just bought my first Glanza V, and need some help setting up the engine mods.

It came with a FMIC, FCD, and an EBC. The EBC is set to 0.7 bar.

Also is this an aftermarket adjustable actuator? It looks strange because the nut isnt tightened so not sure whats going on there:

ARAmh.png

Ive ordered an adjustable FPR. Once it comes my aim is to run 1bar using the EBC at high boost, and 0.6 at low boost.

What i need to know is, how do i set the actuator to 0.6bar?

What should i set the FPR to? also how do i set it, with the car idling and the VAC line removed and blocked?

Thanks in advance

Welcome to UKSC

First off vac line off and 3 bar, then take to a rr and check your settings

The actuator needs setting to the lowest setting you will run, then your ebc will not go below that and its trial and error adjusting the arm

The ebc will be the one set @ 1bar

Do a search on here its all been discussed loads

John

The nut should be tight to the bar, and to turn up boost you loose thread, lower boost gain thread ( expose more )

and to your FPR it realy needs to be done on a RR by someone that knows what they are doing.

oh and welcome along :thumbsup:

Hey, thanks for the quick replies, just another quick question: is the car safe running at 0.7 bar without an aFPR? also what kind of damage could have been caused if the previous owner had been running with higher boost without one

EDIT: also when trial and error setting the actuator, should i have the EBC set to 0.4bar, and then use the boost gauge to determine when im at 0.6. Then set the ebc to 0.6 low and 1.0 high.

Edited by Kayble
  • 1 year later...

Reckon you should reply to the bloke you ripped off dude :(

Thankyou Marc. Don't think he has no intentions of replying back. Police are involved and have the stolen ecu logged in there system.