£950 for K-Sport brakes?

Im not sure Iddy im going to call Monday and also get a quote to see how much it will be to finish my build, last thing i wanna do is tow it from TD, i dont want the aggro but 6 months is a joke

Long fucking wait dude, I have seen you can get them cheaper from Ksport directly cheaper than what TD sell them at :wacko: I've found that TD are very expensive on parts, shop around and there are bargains to be had.

Yeah i did question Mike on that, the 300ml's are also the same price as 282's but he tried telling me if i want 300's il have to wait months lol

as above td take the piss with timing i ordered my clutch from there with the soul reason being i called they told me it was in stock and would be shiped that day if i paid right away. done so and after a week and a half of excuses they finaly posted it out. bout 100 miles in was having issues with the clutch pmed them and they didnt even bother to respond certainl wont be handing over any of my cash again. iddy is the man to speak to will make sure his price is the cheapest if he can and will just tell u straight whats going on honestly cant fault his service

Hhhmmm, i suppose im just gonna have to keep on nagging :/ when i want my inlet, 3" exhaust and more mapping done over the winter il make sure i give them 6 months to do it all lol thing is i no TD take the piss but I've never heard bad things about them with messing up engines etc, unfortunately i have about racetech! Even though yes sock's car is a weapon and yes he does make pretty manifolds!

Like Lew, TD is also doing my forged engine. I've been using them since I've been on the Starlet scene and they have been nothing but helpful. As have all the other people I have used for parts and quotes. You'll probably find people have had issues with some tuner or supplier etc during car ownership.

James, ring me bud? Why start a 'jump of the bandwagon' thread on here? You know we're here 7 days a week bud.

Bit disappointed you think we're spilling you 'bullshit' and 'taking the piss' for 6 months bud also. You've been advised of each issue we've had with your motor as and when it has occured.

I wont go into details on the forum as it isn't anybodys business but yours and ours.

Like I said a couple of days ago when you messaged me, we should be making good progress with yours very soon, same goes for Michael as yes, having the TD04 Kit designed and made took too waaaay longer than we ever expected, I will be sorting you both out for your inconvenience, just posting on a forum like this isn't really needed tbh, just ring me if you have a problem! :) 01925 822 266 (Sorry if this is classed as advertising)

Also, for clarity...

KSPORT Pricing:

Brake Kit - £885.00 - with NO PADS!

Yellowstuff Pads are the cheapest option for the 6 Pot caliper which is what I was advised by KSport themselves, those are £78.13

P&P From memory from KSport is around £15 + VAT

Total being £981.13, or so, we're not having anybody off by advertising them for £949.99 all in :) and if we're not the cheapest by £10 or £20? we have them in stock most of the time ;) they're a fantastic set of brakes, anyone running them will agree im sure :)

Cheers folks

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

Edited by Nick@TD.co.uk