£950 for K-Sport brakes?

I have purchased a set of K-Sport brakes from Tuning Developments however they are still up there with my car not fitted, just looked on race-techs website and Ricky seems to be selling the exact ones for £750. Don't no whether it would be cheeky of me to tell TD i dont wan't them and purchase from Ricky, but il be saving myself £200 :/

every little helps dude, you could put that £200 towards ya forged build! but they did say that ksports were gonna go up in price in the new year si you may find that there the same price with ricky but theres no harm in asking!:D

mike.

sack em all and go for wms lol

.....youve every right to ask for a refund thats a MASSIVE difference only if they havent been fitted mind you they could just turn around and say there fitted/being fitted

yeah, il give him a call Monday, getting very pissed off now, 6 months on and still no car, beggining to wish i went to race-tech, my head still hasnt even been machined yet!!!!

Not 100% sure mate, im going to call Monday and be sure before i ask TD for a refund, I've been told though that apparently theres a 3 month order on them and i cant wait that long, whether i was told that to make me purchase them or not im unsure

yeah, il give him a call Monday, getting very pissed off now, 6 months on and still no car, beggining to wish i went to race-tech, my head still hasnt even been machined yet!!!!

Werent u at TD before Lew777, yet Lew777's engine has been built with all the head work. etc done?

When have they told you it will be back?

Werent u at TD before Lew777, yet Lew777's engine has been built with all the head work. etc done?

When have they told you it will be back?

Mines been there the same time as james and still waiting!! :(

Well Lew777 just had stage 2 im having stage 3, im not being funny im spending 7k and all i have is excuses, its been there since november, michael is having stage 2 and has been there same time as mine

Well Lew777 just had stage 2 im having stage 3, im not being funny im spending 7k and all i have is excuses, its been there since november, michael is having stage 2 and has been there same time as mine

Did ya get my txt dude!

ye but only difference between stage 2 and 3 is some ARP bolts and further head fettling isnt it? Or u having more done?

£200 is a lot of difference to have between the 2 mate! But as said check before you rush in to anything :)

I received mine from TD the other day and are worth every penny :)

K-sport are the dogs bollocks but there so expensive.

I saw a recent review of one of their kits, and it turns out they supply a bag of washers for the owner to get the fit right by shimming - and they were needed as the caliper wasn't central on the disc. Wasn't very impressed, you won't catch us doing stuff like that!

£200 is a lot of difference to have between the 2 mate! But as said check before you rush in to anything :)

I received mine from TD the other day and are worth every penny :)

Tbh mate if all this other shit wasnt pissing me off id be happy to pay it but i really am getting annoyed now, i cant even take the glanza to japfest, its been off the road for so long now its a joke!

I saw a recent review of one of their kits, and it turns out they supply a bag of washers for the owner to get the fit right by shimming - and they were needed as the caliper wasn't central on the disc. Wasn't very impressed, you won't catch us doing stuff like that!

Ive heard a few bad reviews for the ksports, For a £1000 youd of exspect the dogs bolloxed! but who wants to be supplied with aload of washers, should be a straight fitment!

Does Race-tech's price include VAT, pads and delivery? We sell them cheaper than TD with pads and everything, however there's a fair wait because it's not something we keep in stock (yet).