On track with Taggy, castle combe action day - Sideways is the name of the game!!!

If you ever wanted to see a fwd car being driven drift style this is it lol, really wet day and in the Clio 172, was lots of fun!!

Have a watch, in particular at Quarry, the car was setup with a light rear end for the dry, but it wasnt so helpful in the wet :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOQ67IxBVj8&feature=channel&list=UL

was a fun session to say the least!

Was this the silver clio 172? Saw you get it properly out of shape at quarry a few times, was well impressed with the way you controlled it. because tbf it looked like a certain bin!

It was very interesting the track was soacking in the morning!! As soon as it dried up the clutch release bearing give way in the dc2 i was gutted :-( i seen you flat out mate that car sounds beefy yet i looked at the exhaust and im sure it was completely standard!?

yeah that was it, bloody ass was all over the place lol! bit of a handful in quarry, bet it was a good to watxh though lol

Was this the silver clio 172? Saw you get it properly out of shape at quarry a few times, was well impressed with the way you controlled it. because tbf it looked like a certain bin!

its got a full system, thats a stealth exhuast i think, guy didnt want a chavvy big one hanging out the back, car went well though was fun.

It was very interesting the track was soacking in the morning!! As soon as it dried up the clutch release bearing give way in the dc2 i was gutted :-( i seen you flat out mate that car sounds beefy yet i looked at the exhaust and im sure it was completely standard!?

Edited by Taggy