Irritating steering knock

That really does sound like an engine mount Jamie have you done them all and made sure they are all on tight? Also the gearbox 1? What about your top strut mounts those are put under stress during braking and acceleration. I know the feeling though knockas are the worst ever i had a loose engine mount when i bought mine and took me a while so find where the noise was coming from.

Yeah man, done 2 engine mounts and rear box mount. Also had new coilovers all round and it still does it. But like you said, sounds identical to engine mounts.

Could just be my LSD though

try changing ball joints mate if you havent already, i think over time they have a tendancy to have a bit of play in them and make your steering wheel feel really lose when you turn whilst going over a small bump kinda like you have described :)

try changing ball joints mate if you havent already, i think over time they have a tendancy to have a bit of play in them and make your steering wheel feel really lose when you turn whilst going over a small bump kinda like you have described :)

Ah I see, sounds about right mate, I'll try look for play in them and report back :) cheers