is anyone using the above?

just had a look at them on RHDjapan and instead of the conventional bar under the seat to help you slide, it looks as though you have a green handle either side

my question is - would this green handle interfere with the interior plastics at all? i cant see how there would be much room :(

Yes 99% of recaros use the same mounting points. I've had both zep and recaro rails in my old v. Both had handles under the seat. when you look at rhd alot of images are just of one type they arnt model specific pictures. so what you see isnt always what you get. zep wouldnt sell many rails if the handel fouled the interior would they? Lol

lol, for sale? :D

are they zep recaro rails? or rails from the optional recaro interior?

They are Zep/Recaro rails. Took me a while to find them and cost around £300 (used) iirc.

Yes 99% of recaros use the same mounting points. I've had both zep and recaro rails in my old v. Both had handles under the seat. when you look at rhd alot of images are just of one type they arnt model specific pictures. so what you see isnt always what you get. zep wouldnt sell many rails if the handel fouled the interior would they? Lol

lol, this is true mate :) i didnt have a proper read and notice where it says this image is for illustration and may not appear the same as what you order :) haha

They are Zep/Recaro rails. Took me a while to find them and cost around £300 (used) iirc.

i cant be fussed with the hassle of searching (im quite impatient) so i just bought some from RHDjapan :) but its golden week so doubt i will get them for a while :(