Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone can help, my glanza has completely lost boost, it's making a high pitch squeal wen boost should b come on. There is no feel of boost and nothing coming up on my gauge or on my ibc boost controller. I have checked all pipes and there is no leak that I can see. My acctuater is fine also. When checking the pipes there was some oil in them and the car is also smoking on idle and when it's warmed up properly it smokes when decelerating sometimes.

Im expecting the turbo is completely fooked but would like some opinions. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Guy

Take the air filter elbow off and see if the compressor wheel spins . It sounds like it may have seized

If you have checked for boost leaks and made sure the actuator is holding then it can't be much else

Cheers guys il have another check soon, but if it is a boost leak then whats up with the oil and smoke? Also I've had a leak before and I still had a little bit of boost but in this case I have none whatsoever

A high pitch squeal could also have something to do with the turbin as mark has said take the air filter elbow off and have a look/feel of the turbin to see if its ok!

Just finished giving it a good look over and turbos is completely f****d, also noticed there is a gap in the Mani to turbo gasket. Luckily I bought z second hand turbo not to long ago so will b ordering the gaskets in the morning an getting the new one on asap.

Thankyou very much everyone your help has been much appreciated!

And another turbo bites the dust. I should be getting my new (or replacement) turbo tomorrow. Come to think of it my turbo made a small squeal then it stopped. Bit of a give away really.