Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid

After seeing the impressive results that Supernatural Hybrid produces we have decided to run a group buy on it to save you guys some cash and get you ready for the show season! Some people bought this in the last GB and have given nothing but great feedback for it.

Half wax, half sealant, Supernatural Hybrid takes on all-comers in the LSP market, whether expensive boutique waxes or fashionable hi-tech sealants. Excellent durability and heat resistance from the semi-synthetic recipe, in a convenient and affordable 100ml jar. Ideal for bodywork and as a wheel sealant!

This should give you the deep glossy finish you expect from Supernatural waxes, but at the same time giving the long lasting durability that you would expect from a sealant :)

DSCF5384.sized.jpg

Finger applicator not included but can be added at cost

The RRP for this is £29.95 plus postage (with Royal mail putting their prices up 1st class is £2.70 - http://c435158.r58.cf3.rackcdn.com/Royal_Mail_Our_Prices.pdf) but for this group buy we are offering it for £28.50 POSTED, if you want to include a basics of bling extra-soft buffing cloth to remove it (RRP £3.95) it will be £30.50 posted.

We will only have 12 at this special price so get your names down quick. Payments to be made by paypal, buyer to cover fees

hmm, i may take one, have to wait and see on payday though.

still never received the last one, but that was my fault as i forgot to get the claim in at the post office and it was too late when i remembered :(.

hmm, i may take one, have to wait and see on payday though.

still never received the last one, but that was my fault as i forgot to get the claim in at the post office and it was too late when i remembered :(.

Sorry you never got it dude, will send yours recorded if you want another :)

How long the g/b going on for mate as I fancy this after seeing johns glanza and the results

Until they are gone but getting a lot of interest on other clubs