good deal or rip off?

think it can be 80bhp look, found this on wikipedia bought the 2e engine

The 2E is a 1.3 L SOHC version. Output ranged from 65 hp to 82 hp at 6000 RPM with 72 ft·lbf of torque at 3600 RPM to 77 ft·lbf of torque at 5200 RPM. It appeared in 1985, and was discontinued after 1990. The 2E engines appeared in both carbureted and fuel-injected versions. The 2E-TE, appearing in 1986, was a turbocharged engine producing 101 hp. A later version, the 2E-TELU produced 110 hp. Some parts on the 1E and 2E engines are interchangeable, for example the gearboxes.

think it can be 80bhp look, found this on wikipedia bought the 2e engine

The 2E is a 1.3 L SOHC version. Output ranged from 65 hp to 82 hp at 6000 RPM with 72 ft·lbf of torque at 3600 RPM to 77 ft·lbf of torque at 5200 RPM. It appeared in 1985, and was discontinued after 1990. The 2E engines appeared in both carbureted and fuel-injected versions. The 2E-TE, appearing in 1986, was a turbocharged engine producing 101 hp. A later version, the 2E-TELU produced 110 hp. Some parts on the 1E and 2E engines are interchangeable, for example the gearboxes.

Oh well then! If the engine's in good nick it would be able to embarass the ep91 na's. :ph34r:

Nice! :lol:

what u getting this car for? runaround?

well originally yeh, i got it till my new car came, but now that ive seen what some of u lot have don with yours might have it as a little side project even if i get my new car. Im sure if i come to a meet as well and see the cars in flesh ill be more convinced. And to be honest for the age and engine its very nippy i had 1.6 fiesta zetec-s before this and the fiesta wasnt that much niper ( if thats a word).

well im glad i havnt been ripped off.

:ph34r: