wanted:optional extras for an ep91

well lads im a mad optional nut like steve gt he wants to have as many extras for his gt.

well i want to do the same with my glanza.ive added alot to the list already

ive counted out 31 and want the list to keep growing

so would be great if yous lads could help me in my search for

a rubber boot mat,rear cup holders,free box none smoking tray and a clean box

roof mounted air purfirer and the parcel shelf air purfirer

Edited by robep91
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rubber boot mat- simple enough to find not very rare

rear cupholders- good luck I've never seen a set but i may have missed some

Free box- now the only free box i know is the ones that come with the cheap EBAY din cupholders. your not by any chance on about the Multi box's are you. If so there pretty damm rare so you might be waiting a while :)

None smoking ashtray- top tip for you here target 4WD starley owners for these what I've found is there seem to be many more of these in the 4WD's than any other starlet

Clean box- Pretty rare but not impossible. tend to see them on GT's im not sure anyone i know has one on a glanza but again i may be wrong :)

hope this helps my optional extra appreciation friend ;)

rubber boot mat simple to find were have you come across them ive only seen two for sale since 09

is there no such thing as rear cup holders?

thanks for the tip about the none smoking ash tray bud

Edited by robep91

ill list them soon ive alot of the easier ones to get like fishnet recaro interior,arm rest 3 point strut bar

trd engine mounts trd short shifter trd leather gear knob,trd arb trd oil cap trd carbon radio surround

carbon window switchs,trd carbon dial surround trd coilovers,toyota mats front and back lip and duck spoiler.ive even the trd small trd stickers on the doors

and alot more.i so want them rear cup colders there very cool

Edited by robep91

Clean box- Pretty rare but not impossible. tend to see them on GT's im not sure anyone i know has one on a glanza but again i may be wrong :)

hope this helps my optional extra appreciation friend ;)

you may not know anyone with one on a glanza, but you know someone with one on a UK spec FTE conversion Steve! :p

Phil.

i was offered that one for 120euro theres a parcel shelf air purfirer on it now

for 175 dollars what would be a good price for to pay for them?i got a rear sun blind yesterday for 20euro

• 3 weeks later...

Don't worry rob I'm watching you thread to make sure if anything comes up it ends up in my car lol

feck off you and get your own tread lol

im suprised with all the glanza you broke that you havent got all them all ready

by the way did you fit your footwell lights yet?

Edited by robep91

Yeah have em in n all. Have another set I got in but they are going to SteveGT :)

wanna fit my set when i up with ya next week?are you doind a swap with steve gt