i got a 5efe in mine, do u think il get the same gains as a 4e

oh soz didn't know that.....

to be honest i dont know on a 5efe caus i have only been in a 4efe with one on, and it was noticeably different, you'll have to ask someone else im affraid! soz...

Rob

Probs be more noticable as the 5e will need more air anyway..

Right, instead of making a new topic I thought I'd just use this one, should have a rolla manifold FAQ section :p

I recently replaced my old manifold with one of these, I have noticed it gets through the revs better but when i get up to 5-5.5k (i'm asuming as i dont have rev guage, lets just say 50 in second :p ) I get these blips in the rev range, are these flat spots? if so any way of getting rid of them? I have an induction kit (cheap one B) ) and I've tried putting back my old airbox but still get them.

Would i have to reset the ECU?

Or get a decat? because the more air in the more air needs to come out...

Rich.

If you need it explained better I'll try my best lol

Probs be more noticable as the 5e will need more air anyway..

Right, instead of making a new topic I thought I'd just use this one, should have a rolla manifold FAQ section :p

I recently replaced my old manifold with one of these, I have noticed it gets through the revs better but when i get up to 5-5.5k (i'm asuming as i dont have rev guage, lets just say 50 in second :p ) I get these blips in the rev range, are these flat spots? if so any way of getting rid of them? I have an induction kit (cheap one B) ) and I've tried putting back my old airbox but still get them.

Would i have to reset the ECU?

Or get a decat? because the more air in the more air needs to come out...

Rich.

If you need it explained better I'll try my best lol

i would always suggest reseting the ECU after fitting a new intake manifold, diconnect the battery for a while, and then connect it again - this will reset it, if you dont you normally get rubbish fuel economy.... Dont know if it will sort out your problem tho..

Rob

Hmm, how long to disconect the battery for? I tried 10 mins when i first put it on but didnt seem to do anything... Could I just unplug the ecu? dont think i got a 10mm socket or spanner ROFL...

Hmm, how long to disconect the battery for? I tried 10 mins when i first put it on but didnt seem to do anything... Could I just unplug the ecu? dont think i got a 10mm socket or spanner ROFL...

usually gotta leave it disconnected for about half hour to reset the ecu.

have u got a 4efe or 5e engine?