Hi all

My exhaust is blowing in the mid section :lol: does anybody konow where i can get a mid section from with the flexi part in it too??? moto factors do one but without the flexi section in it will this cause i prob???

Also the hi low boost button hazard and fog light and the wing mirror adjustment switchs should the light up when the lights are switched on??? Any help would be great :ph34r: . All post up some pics and stuff when i get some time of my glanza. (i bought lobotomy's car :lol: )

Thanks Andrew

Cheers enzo well ive had to speak to toyota in kiddlington and they said said that there part should match my hks exhaust system and should be the same bore and just my luck its the long section off the cat doh :lol: so its going to cost £120 ^_^ And some clips to hold the grill in as they were all missing Then whilst am having that fitted at my mates garage there also going to under seal it as its never been done :ph34r: . Ive aslo orderd a fresh new samco hose kitt for the fmic as the hoses were looking a little on the tired side and an a piler gauge holder :lol:

Andrew

yea very nice choice of car, it thought the same as u when i got mine, they dont light up mate no

Thanks si

Was a bit of a struggle to turn the low boost off in the dark i think i hit all the other buttons before i found it :ph34r: people driving behind might have thought i was trying to land a plane

Andrew

Was a bit of a struggle to turn the low boost off in the dark i think i hit all the other buttons before i found it

I had that problem too mate! You'll learn where it is soon enough though -- I've found driving my dad's primera that I randomly go to push a blank spot on the dash when I'm thinking of overtaking!

I'm sorry about that exhaust mate -- I never had any trouble with it after having it welded up. Might have been the long drive just broke open the welds? Sorry!