How do you Rate Meister Zeta R's??

Hard decision, both are superb mods! But I'd probably have to say Meisters! You don't notice LSD unless you are really driving the car hard but you can enjoy Meisters all the time ;)

I don't find them that good. I'm not satisfied with them. the damping feels notch when its toward the stiffer setting. not as smooth as id like i also find that the springs are too soft. I've said that meany times now. But for the money i there alright but i wish i spent a bit more and got some Cusco or HSD's.

If you're only tracking your car from time to time the MeisterR's will be fine. i just didn't know whether it was a dedicated track car.

Edit:I'll also add that this is how i feel about them in the RX8 - therefore my opinion is kind of invalid.

Edited by Dan507

how many track days have you done with them on? experience with other setups on your car...on track?

totally different car but im sure others with experience will chime in....

im running them, and bought them second hand...

fantastic on track, but ive also got all other handling mods like arbs front and rear anti castor kit..

but their good but useable on the street..

like adam says contact them and they do you stiffer srings...

tracking experiance will come down to, ride height and damper ajustment, geomoetry, i found them really good on track and each track will need a slight adjustment, for combination i say meisters are best track side its this or BC's? but on streets these are leathal lol

• 1 month later...

LSD before coilovers every time, I've tracked the car with both before and after and nothing improves a lap time like an LSD. I have Masters on my car now they are grate for road use because they have soft springs. There ok for the odd track session like japfest but I bought stiffer springs for the long track sessions.