Anyone know this guy? (Jatin Ladha) form Leicestershire area!

Jatin Ladha

Email address is

amitdaudia_007@msn.com

Go's to De Mantfort University

Lives in Leicestershire upon Thames

Anyone ever bought any car parts off him befor? not just starlet car parts think he deals in quite alot of other car parts to all been jap car bearing in mind.

Any help/info about this guy would be realy appreciated

Edited by micky boy

Im from leicester and have plenty of local links in the motor trade who deal with uk spec and imports.....never heard of him!

What are you after?

Edited by H_D

Hmm i bought something off that guy and it turns out the item i brough is a fake.

I payed via paypal and covered the fees so claiming my money back but i dont take kindly to getting scamed and wouldnt mind finding out this guys address if possible.

Edited by micky boy

il try n find out who it is de-montfort uni is very local to me.

was it a HKS dump valve by any chance cuz there is loads of fake ones flying around leicester at the moment i even saw them selling boxed as new for £60 at a car boot last week lol

Was it a Sard one?

Yep is it only me that didnt know there was a fake sard ecu kicking about? lol

Do you know the guy that was selling it like matey?

Edited by micky boy

didnt you get bumped for a jam/ blitz ecu before?

I did indeed mate it was a jam ecu and a apexi power fc ecu nearly lost out on 750quid but managed to get my money back thanks to the help of people on here and tgtt.

No sorry mate was just putting 2 and 2 together as i had read a thread somewhere where there was some discussion about one.

Sorry to hear you have been scammed mate hope you get it sorted.

Ahh right and thanks mate i hope so to!

Found part of the guys address on the box he sent me the ecu in :) happy days

7 Deepdale Leicester

LE5 4LT

And this is his house that i will be going to if i dont get my money back

cbk.jpg

Edited by micky boy

Yeah i agree but i did buy this off ebay so its not always on the forums lol

The guy had it up on ebay as bids i emailed him asking if i won the bid would it be ok to pay on the money as i didnt get paid till then..So he got back to me and said yeah thats fine but if you would like to put a small deposit down i will hold it for you and end the ebay auction..So i got back to him and said yeah i can do that if you are willing to accsept the amount you have got it up for sale for on ebay and he agrees to that price.So what i though was a bargain turned out it wasnt that much of a bargain after all lol so i got bit on the arss and i shall learn from my mistakes!!!!

Found part of the guys address on the box he sent me the ecu in :) happy days

7 Deepdale Leicester

LE5 4LT

And this is his house that i will be going to if i dont get my money back

cbk.jpg

Better get there quick buddy! With that caravan he could be thinknig of doing a runner :lol:

Haha good point i might have to if paypal dont give me my money back that i should rightly be able to claim back but its turning into a right piss take!

I payed the guy 10GBP via my paypal as a diposit.

Then i used my girlfriends paypal to pay the outstanding 300GBP.

So i've had to put two claims into paypal for the same transaction i put the first claim in via my girlfriends paypal first as it was the most money then i put another claim in via my own paypal account a few hours later.

But by the next morning i was refunded 10GBP by paypal saying the claim went in my favour.

But now nearly 4days on for the same claim im still awating the 300GBP refund off paypal all they keep saying is they want more info ect its funny how they can refund me 10GBP stright away but wont do the same with the 300GBP even tought its the same claim (MADNESS)