nos!!!! wet or dry kits

Also your better with a wet single port to face the fogger into the direction of flow. That way the nitrous and fuel tumbles back on itself giving a better mixture. Plus a controller is a good idea. No point putting 50bhp shot in all at once. You will just spin the wheels up. A progressive controller injects the nitrous over a set ammount of time. I.e 10bhp at 2 seconds 20 bhp at 4 etc all the way up to your maximum ammount.

I was going to fit nitrous to my almera gti, so I've done quite a lot of research.

So two 11 pounds will be perfect got the fogger and progressor purge all the bits just an empty bottle so this will be also ok with big turbo tdo5 and up like gt30 to help through lag aswell and life line kit just in case...

So two 11 pounds will be perfect got the fogger and progressor purge all the bits just an empty bottle so this will be also ok with big turbo tdo5 and up like gt30 to help through lag aswell and life line kit just in case...

I run an 11lbs Wizard of Nos kit in my Starlet. Instead of having it on a button it is mapped in gradually through the ECU. It is mapped to only come in from 4th gear onwards over 4000rpm. Otherwise it just lights the wheels up. I have spun wheels in 5th gear before lol