why are people such W*$!&%S

By the looks of it at least they didn't steal anything, just a bunch of wankers who could do that though. There is some tinted front and rear windows on ebay at the moment for £99 buy it now, which could save you a bit of money mate. Or are you going through your insurance? hope you get it sorted soon

By the looks of it at least they didn't steal anything, just a bunch of wankers who could do that though. There is some tinted front and rear windows on ebay at the moment for £99 buy it now, which could save you a bit of money mate. Or are you going through your insurance? hope you get it sorted soon

yeah thanks mate! im goin through insurance! nope didnt take anything!! should be sorted by end off nxt week then gotta try sell it again but cars gonna stay at my work locked up in the workshop till its sold

Another pointless chav attack on a car! Or you really pissed someone off!

Thats unlucky mate,i'm sure your buyer would wait till the windows are fixed tho.

Another pointless chav attack on a car! Or you really pissed someone off!

Thats unlucky mate,i'm sure your buyer would wait till the windows are fixed tho.

just pointless attack mate i think??im not the kinda person to piss people off tend to just keep out off things like that!!

That is awful Mick!!! :ph34r:

Hope you get it sorted in time for sale :lol:

I know the feeling as I had my old rolla front windscreen and front 2 windows smashed in daylight.

A fucker to clean up too, and the feeling is never the same again...

Keep her locked up. Can't even park your car outside your house these days :lol:

Joz

What can I say?

Some people make me sick, every window like, I just dont understand, why do it?!?!?!?!

Hope you get it sorted ASAP and find the little prick(s)

what a bunch of wee bawbags i'd keep my ears open if i was you someone is bound to know who and why they did that then you torture the wee pricks ,are you sure no-one has it in for you seems like too many windows put in just for a random attack it looks like it was personal.

Did you thrash anyone at lights lately, and make them look stupid in front of their mates/girlfriend?

That could get a chavvy type wound up enough to take some window smashing based revenge.....

would say you have upset someone but still no fucking need for that.

would rather have it took out on me then my car.

but then the sort of people that do that are pussys they start on a car because it cant start back.

cheers guys thanks for the support it will be gettin sorted im gonna be sellin off a lot off the bits separate and sellin the car standard now!!

didnt think i pissed anyone off but clearly have!! it seems a coincidence that the night before the guy was comin to look at the car it gets done over and just windows??? if someone was pised they woulda done bodywork aswell???? i have had a mate sell his car and the guy came down nite before and put windows through so he could get discount on the car unlucky for him he was caught on cctv!!!! could be similar thing perhaps??????

Would be daft to sabotage the car you want to buy though.......

not when theres a set off windows for £100 on ebay and offers a lot less to take it as it is???? like ive said i have heard it happen before!!!!