why are people such W*$!&%S

ex-girlfriend? current girlfriend's ex?

(disclaimer: due to equal rights and diversity, the word 'girlfriend' also covers words such as 'boyfriend' and/or 'partner')

;)

Shit man, i know exactly how you feel.

The amount of damage that happened to my old saxo right outside the house. Its truly gutting.

All in good time though, as the lads have said, either karma will catch up with them OR youre bound to see the nonces walk past and snigger or make a wisecrack..

Thats the time when you bust out some kneecapping skills.

Scum. Only word for it. Jelous scum, they probably cant afford a decent car because there skint paying for there 10 children on benefits.

fuck sake!!!! i hate this kinda shite! some wee jealous scabby piece of waste of oxygen, and im sorry but i agree with wot was said above, people like that dont deserve to live on the same planet as decent folk like u mick mate, i fuckiin hope they die! its no loss to society of the world we live in if people like that just fuck away off and die somewhere...preferably painfully too!#

I've had this happen to mine too mate, not as severly but it sucked for me so i can only try to imagine how shitty that is! take care Mick mate!

Phil.

cheers glanza ragger and phil and everyone else for the coments still gutted about it!!! but good news is the car is going to be fixed ready for the weekend hopefully got a buyer aswell so could be in the new car at weekend and that wil make me sooooooooooo happy lol!!!!!! thanks again guys for the support much appreciated!!!!!!

That is f*cking horrible. Got my radio nicked at around 11:00 in the morning a few weeks ago. Right after i dropped my girlfriend off at work and made a quick stop at home to get some stuff. Only stood there 10 minutes...

Glad to hear things are getting sorted asap!!!

Would be heaven Meech, heaven I tell thee ;)

No speed camera's or limits, and people who care about their cars and respect other drivers when on the road.

And everyone being able to get along ;)

and easy trade! I wouldn't have had the postage problem that came with SiCaln's wheels! just pop round the corner!

Why are we chipping in we could all buy corsa's and saxos and invade the place using the cars as weapons then discarding them a deep pit, or on a raft to france!