zep rails with evo 8 recaro's???

trying to get some rails for my evo recaro's and just had a message from RHDjapan that said apparently the zep rails will not fit with stock evo 8 seats?

is this true beacuse i am quite sure there ara a couple of people on here running these rails with the seats?

This is true.

ZEP rails fit the early Recaro style seats. I tried mine againt some Evo 6 seats with no joy. Maybe its the ZEP Bride rails that fit the later Evo seats?

Edited by DavidAshton

This is true.

ZEP rails fit the early Recaro style seats. I tried mine againt some Evo 6 seats with no joy. Maybe its the ZEP Bride rails that fit the later Evo seats?

hmmmmm interesting, how sure do you think you are of this? there has to be some rails ready made to fit a starlet

Can the Evo 8 rails not be cut and welded to make fit?

they can bud, but its kind of a last option! i would like to see if i can get a ready made thing first :)

I've had evo 8,4 and dc2 recaros. The evo 8 ones are diffetent on the bases and won't fit any aftermarket rail for a starlet unless its modified or a custom job

I've had evo 8,4 and dc2 recaros. The evo 8 ones are diffetent on the bases and won't fit any aftermarket rail for a starlet unless its modified or a custom job

^^^^^ this is what i found when i got some evo 8 rails for fit my evo 6 seats.... well more to the point they didn't fit lol