Yokohama Parada spec 2 vs toyo proxes

Am currently running Yokohama Parada spec 2, but looking at changing wen the tyres need replacing. Whats people views on the toyo over the paradas i.e Good/Bad, any comments would be appreciated!!

Mike.

They're quite a soft tyre, grip well in the dry (not as well as paradas) but do wear quickly. Wet grip is good too compared to Paradas

Uniroyal Rainsport 2s are a lot better, more dry grip than T1Rs and wet grip is immense too, a much better all round tyre and it doesn't wear as quickly. Been told they grip well on track too!

Theres a couple of thread mostly repeating same thing. Do a search dude.

Not much real difference. I have paradas found em good just shit in rain.

Heard good things about the uniroyal rain sports. Will probs try them next for road use.

I went from t1r's to paradas and much prefer them, I only ever take it out of the garage when its not raining so I cant really comment on wet driving but i'd bet money the toyos were probably better....

I had Yokohama Prada Spec 2 tyres all round when i first bought my starlet and yes the grip is brilliant in the Dry, Did a few trackdays on them and they lasted me 8 months which is pretty good, in the Wet they are truley shocking, T1R's arnt as good in the dry but still pretty good but more importantly they are a hell of a lot better in the wet!