4 pots help ?

I cant find no 4 pots what say are suited to starlets but i can find others what are same 4x100 fitment would they fit on a starlet solongs the disks fit under my wheels or would it be different ?

tryed contacting them on a price for some but no email back yet ! having a look about on ebay and theres plenty for other 4x100 cars just dont know whether they will fit or not

It would depend on the disc size. Aslong as the discs are the same PCD as the hub, and the caliper clears the wheel you'll be fine. I'm looking at running a set of brembo's on mine :)

It's not that straight forward. For a start the disc will also need to have the same hub bore so it aligns properly, then you will need brackets for the calipers which need to bolt up to the starlet hub. Depending on the disc offset the caliper brackets will need sized to make sure the disc is completely central in the caliper too.

Good luck.

That's common sense^^^, you would clearly be able to see that a disc with a centre bore too small won't fit, and with a centre bore to large it's going to be unsafe.

I've looked and there doesn't seem to be any production vehicle discs which are bigger than the stock starlet size, and suit the centre bore size and PCD.

Not obvious to everyone if you don't know what to look for though...

I think astra discs are 4 x 100 and larger, older golfs use 4 x 100; http://www.ebay.co.u...=item35bc825d8b

But as I said the discs are just the start, you're gonna need custom brackets made to suit the starlet hub and whatever calipers you go for and they need to be able to accept the disc in thickness and diameter and be centred perfectly.

Edited by WallaceGlanza

Not obvious to everyone if you don't know what to look for though...

I think astra discs are 4 x 100 and larger, older golfs use 4 x 100; http://www.ebay.co.u...=item35bc825d8b

But as I said the discs are just the start, you're gonna need custom brackets made to suit the starlet hub and whatever calipers you go for and they need to be able to accept the disc in thickness and diameter and be centred perfectly.

Agree, but depending on the caliper you go for check the specs of what disc diameter and thickness they can take, then you can make custom brackets to suit that size disc to ensure you get enough/all the pad touching the disc.