HKS ssqv, TMIC, clear indicator covers, OEM injectors FOR SALE!

Item Condition;

HKS ssqv REPLICA - Very good condition, nice and shiney. I have never used this, i got given it for free so i have no need for it see'ing as i have a real ssqv. - £40 posted.

TMIC - Good condition, looks really good with the rising sun pattern on the casing, jubalee clips not included. £45 posted.

Injectors - They look to be in good condition, came off a 40,000 ep91 so i should imagine that they are jolly spiffing. £15 posted.

Clear covers - There are 3 of these, not sure how i managed to get 3 but the buyer can have the 3rd one for free. Great condition no cracks. £12 posted.

Feel free to offer me a price if you don't think my prices are fair but remember my prices are postage INCLUDED.

Pictures: As follows;

IMAG0710.jpg

IMAG0711.jpg

Contact Details: PM or TEXT me on 07837801025.

does the fake hks sound anything like the genuine one ?

I should imagine so.. both look exactly the same except the fake one hasn't got some of the enscripted writing that the real one has.

are the indicator covers replacement for the orange ones or are they just protective covers?

The covers are replacement for the orange ones buddy, so you have to unscrew your old ones and pop them off, then screw in the clear ones!

cheers.