Oil advice, GB Turbo PD 5W-40

Just after a bit of advice here, as most of you probably know GB Provide great barrels of oil to garages etc and there all made to spec, My mate got a 50litre barrel of this stuff: GB Turbo PD 5W-40 http://www.gb-lubricants-fuels.co.uk/documents/contribute/TURBOPD5W-40TDS256.pdf

That we were going to go halfs on, its a very expensive oil from the company, and meets and exceeds VW,Mercedes, Porsche and all the other really high specs.

It does however say its suited to diesels, i know diesel and petrol oil is much the same now, so is this oil just a mega high spec oil that i can use in my Glanza?

Thanks!

Isnit it the long life low ash fully synthetic stuff. High in detergent to try keep the deisel engins clean and manifold from filling up with not so much crap. Would work In an E series engine. I wouldn't use it my self out of choise

It does have low ash properties, but its not specifically low ash. This is the description

GB TURBO PD 5W-40 is a fully synthetic passenger car oil formulated using the highest quality

synthetic base oils and enhanced additive systems for use in both petrol and diesel engines

incorporating three way catalyst (TWC) and diesel particulate filters (DPF). It has been specifically

engineered for where a low SAPS product is required (sulphated ash, phosphorous and sulphur) and

has been developed to maximise the life of the exhaust after-treatment systems.

Fully is shit on older stuff. the guy i bought my levin off ran fully and it get so thin when hot that it slowly makes its way past rocker cover seals etc so dribles over the engine and stinks lol. dont get that issue with semi. have run semi on starlets for 7years or so 5+on a forged engine and its never given me issues and looks after the internals perfectly. the 4/5e engines are 20 odd years old they where never made to run fully and i honestly.dont understand the obbsesion some people have with wanting to run a modern oil on an old engine tbh. run semi mate and you will know your not going to get an issue and also have spotless internals ;)