Best way to relocate battery

pick it up and move it... relocated :p

with mine i did it in quite a crued/bodged way, unsure if I've changed it now though.

but basically i run a heavy duty power lead down the passengers side of the car, up through the bulk head and then put an eye/ring fitting on the end then did the same to the power supply to original battery terminal and connected them together with a bolt. wrapped them in tape job done.

but since then we've remade my wiring loom and i think we've changed that now. i did see on a civic at JAE he had a positive and negative terminal bolted through the bulk head that he ran his power supply to (boot mounted battery and power supply to therm and then old battery connections sent there aswel supplying the enginebay as usual) they also doubled up as jump starting terminals! i couldnt find any when i was looking though :(

i also ran a earthing suply down my drivers side as mine wasnt earthing though the chassis very well, so i just joined aload of eathing points together along the drivers side hiding all the leads under the plastics etc, you cant tell there even there now :)