Just been practicing emergency stops in my glanza, and thought i would stamp on the pedal too see how well the ABS works, No abs kicked in, no light flickering on the dash etc to show it was working, it just locked up and slid.

One thing i have noticed is the light is not on when i turn the ignition on, should it be? And if its not where should i start looking for faults??

Starting to wind me up a little bit...

Lol i know you wouldnt have noticed dude, usually importers that do it as they cba fixing the problem :rolleyes:

And i know its shit and i can brake faster than than an old ABS unit can stop me, but its that one chance i need to panic brake one day and i wont cadence brake, i will just stamp on the pedal and know it will do it for me!!

Yeah true

But tbh honest mate i've never felt the ABS kick in what so ever on any of my glanzas its shit and dose fuck all anyway lol no matter how hard you stap on the peddle it dose sweet fuck all haha bigger brakes it what you need :)

Hahaha fair enough, and yeh im contemplating making a bigger toyota kit up, but by the time i refurb the calipers, fuck about machining stuff and spacing it all up etc the time and money i have spent i may as well buy some wms 4 pots!