Ive decided to remove the hks of my glanza and replace it with a s/s exhaust but what one? ive been looking at the blitz and the 5zeigen any help would be great ;) . if anybody has pictures of either of systems on there cars could you please post a pic

Many thanks Andrew

Ive decided to remove the hks of my glanza and replace it with a s/s exhaust but what one? ive been looking at the blitz and the 5zeigen any help would be great :lol: . if anybody has pictures of either of systems on there cars could you please post a pic

Many thanks Andrew

Ive decided to go for the 5zeigen thanks for all your help and comments :p:blink:

:blink:

Sorry i was no help!

Thats ok mate i wasnt sure what to buy i put i greddy on my honda im a bit of a name whore :lol: but most people had the blitz and from reading threads alot said it was to loud. And not alot of people seemed to have the 5zeigen but im on the look out for a manifold now any surggestions???

5zeigen, a friend of mine said some of their stuff aint great, blitz nur spec is loud, but i heard it on a supra and i didnt think it was really crazy loud, dunno about the starlets though.

Hi Shelly just going to be running a ct9 with the boost turned a little nothing mad as i dont want any problems later on :blink: . I had a 5zeigen on my honda and it looked awsome :lol: . I just wanted to be different as most people seemed top have the blitz plus got an awsome deal on it :p