Ok.. the EP91.. looking good...ish ;)

RSCN2980.jpg

Check out the scuff on the right hand side :p Pretty saddened about that.. although... i got plans for a new paint job soon.. will all be sorted then:)

DSCN2982.jpg

My front... for those of you who seen the last pics.. would have seen the white sun strip.. well, got rid of that, and popped just a tint on it... ya can see the Toyota graphic aswell.. it was a sunstrip.. but i cut it out and popped it on the bonnet.. i think it looks good:) my girlfriend thinks the car is now called Royora though... hehe.

DSCN2981.jpg

Well... theres just another picture of the front... i have put the eyelids on since the last photos i posted up too... i think the eyelids make it look mean.. and slick.. all at the same time... :blink:

DSCN2984.jpg

When i was out in iraq.. i got 2 weeks leave.. my girlfriend bought a few things for the car... yes, the pink fluffy steering wheel was on of them.. but i had to draw the line somewhere.. :lol:

DSCN2983.jpg

theres my boot.... its just sorta ... flung in there.. but,sometime ill get it sorted have it looking good:)

DSCN2985.jpg

and, someone asked i remember in the last set of pictures for some interior photo's... well,there it is.. a total mess.. check out those door cards.. although its not to bad because ive been through to Kirkauldy and they are gonna sort them, so they look the ballox.. for about £50 a door card.. and i only have two.. lol;)

And one wee last picture.... what i was driving out at Iraq....

MYDC0204.jpg

There we go...

well.. hope to hear how ya think my car is going..

CK

I'm pretty confused :blink:

This is from Dumferline right? And i've asked you that question before right? Well didn't you just post pictures of this car about 6 weeks ago? You must have been in Iraq when you the pictures up then?

euhm... possibly i did post pictures up about 6 weeks ago... we get whats called R&R whilst we are out in Iraq... Rest and Recooperation... so, i got 2 weeks off, like everyone else whilst they were serving out in Iraq.. and thats when i posted pictures up.. as thats when i found out about this site.

Yes Idrees... this is the car that is opposite tesco... spoke about before..

The bucket seats... well, the back is empty, has no seats.. so, i mounted it to the floor of the car in the back... although.. the passenger one is going to be getting done just shortly too.. £60 bloody pound!

Righty then..

CK

Nice, not a fan of eyelids though, make the car look dopey imo :blink:

is this a NA starlet made to look like a Glanza or the real deal? just wondering because of the windy windows, manual mirrors and SR clocks.

and that old school Gt steering wheel. other than that it looks nice! quite like the brows

yo

it just the Glanza front end.. its just a 1.3i 16v... its got some serious plans soon... cant wait to get it back from the workshop soon... it going in after i get the price for the paint job tomorrow.. gettin it de locked, smoothed off... well, starting the process... im puttin it in to get the pop open doors with the Remote Start alarm system.. then ill get the body work done..

Enzo.. i never got round to looking at custom exhausts.. but i defo need somethin:(

Cheers for the comments.. and for looking!

CK