Evening everyone, basically im currently driving a Honda Civic EP2, cant grumble at all been a wicked car and loved every minute of it. Always loved Glanza V's so im going to get one around xmas time when i get my bonus from work (i know its ages away) but just want to know what to look out for when buying and just anything else i should know when buying one :)

Cheers

Dave

Welcome mate, Your not that far from me im from nottingham! there fun cars, but im the opposite to you always wanted a civic heard so much good things bout them, and vtec well explains itself!....... And no im not swopping haha :D:yahoo:

haha well ive got a white EP2 at the minute an i dont think id want another civic unless it was white as its such a head turner. I need some boost in my life! and like said always loved them, just hars spending a good £3000 on a 15 year old car, but im hoping its worth it!

ive spent alot more than that on my starlet, ya get what ya pay for! i knw if ya look at it that way ya kinda put ya self of the idea of getting one wen ya think how old they are, but then wen ya get one yall change ya mind completely! is your EP2 vtec>

That ep2 looks mint mate, i was so close to buying one a few months back. It was an ep3 rep, even took it a test drive. But i decided i wanted a starlet instead ( which i haven't got yet haha)

Never seen an ep2 in white before, take it its a custom job or are you going for the jdm ep3 look?

Yeah i love it mate, really is a quality car. Its standard white dude they did make a few genuine White EP2's Its called Taffetta White on the EP2's where as the JDM EP3's are in Championship White which is a slightly more creamier white. Im torn between a few cars to be honest but the Glanza V is top of the list :)