The best filter ive had so far, is the power enterprise filter.

Cylindrical so it can fit behind the front bumper :blink:

HKS filters imo are useless.

The blitz filter was good, but Its quite an open mesh, so would let a fair amount of dust in.

I bought a hks one first whichi wasn't impressed with and after reading a review of the filters i bought the apexi one which is a lot better. Have a loo on www.rhdjapan.com they have the hks, apexi and sard one too, They are also cheaper than you can get them in this country.

• 1 year later...

how easy is it to relocate the filter ? or is there a way of getting cold air to the induction kit in stock position ? I was thinking of the Apexi too...

Any thoughts on this badboy ? All looks or is it actually worth the money ?

blitz-sonic-induction.jpg

how easy is it to relocate the filter ? or is there a way of getting cold air to the induction kit in stock position ? I was thinking of the Apexi too...

Any thoughts on this badboy ? All looks or is it actually worth the money ?

blitz-sonic-induction.jpg

i ordered this bout 5 mins ago from jdmperformance.co.uk for my EP91 N/A. Will Suit my car nicely with the Red even if it costs more lol B)

Is it that much work to relocate ? i see you have a relocation kit. Is that all id need ? obviously brackets would need to made to fit etc.. Is there a big improvement difference over stock location but non stock panel filter and relocated non stock induction kit ?

Is it that much work to relocate ? i see you have a relocation kit. Is that all id need ? obviously brackets would need to made to fit etc.. Is there a big improvement difference over stock location but non stock panel filter and relocated non stock induction kit ?

to relocate you would have to get ride of the aircon or find a canny way around it