Fitting FMIC on EP82 1995 and Budget cooler??

Sweet I have it all fitted now, managed to source a HKS dump valve and put together some piping. But now Have two issues, firstly where the turbo outlet pipe connects to the turbo. The new pipe thats gone in its place has a thicker surface area so the studs go through but one has hardly any thread to grip so it cant hit boost as the air drops straight out, that should be easily solved though by rubbing it down and making it flatter hopefully to about the original pipes spec. Second fault is the fact the coolant fan is constamtly running when ignition on and engine running regardless of temp, disconnected battery but still no luck :(

If u av got rid of your air con it will do this , there is like a little electricle switch I just put a paper clip in there then taped it up so it created a circuit and it stops it from doing it I'm sure other may have a better way but that's how I did it lol

lol what plug did u put the clip in?? because I've got two, one for the A/C fan and another for some form of sensor which may be a pressure switch. Im guessing that the cooling fans will still operate as normal after putting in the paper clip??

Lol I've sorted it now :) cooling fan issue solved, I have spare wiring so literally added two terminals to each end and then bridged it :). taped up and now jobs a good'n lol. Just need to sort the pipe out now, how do i add pics?? because I can show you guys what I mean then :)