can i make my ep91 turbo?

all interior and engine looms will be needed. ecu, wiper stalks, dials, engine, exhaust etc. from a glanza.

you need to modify the bracket for the wiper stalks where iot attaches to the steering column as n/a is different.

also you will need manual adjusters for the headlights as the n/a electric plugs dont fit in the loom.

think thats it from memory, nut your best bet is do a search and read up as much as you can.

relatively simple conversion. just make sure you have all the bits before you start or its a right pain in the arse!

sam

best bet mate is buy a rear ended glanza or something. cheapest option and have everything to convert. i had a glanza breaker but with a fucked engine and crushed it before i started my conversion. wish i didnt and kept it until i started as there was loads a little bits that woulda been helpful, but you live and learn.

reckon you could do a standard conversion for about 8-900 but all depends on engine. they can be very expensive if bought from online breakers etc. thats why a crashed glanza would probs be best. That way you can use glanza gearbo/hubs/brakes etc for no extra cost.

but it is almost impossible not to go over budget as you will find other stuff you need. also while engines out you may aswell do tmiing belt, oil and water pump that kinda thing.

and it will still be a converted n/a.. essentially a glanza underneath but you could change the body panels to look like one if you wished.

sleeper look is more bad ass tho.

am new to all of these starlets, i want to know alot about them but it takes time lol. i wanted a glanza turbo but people want 2 much for them and the car i got i want to keep and make a turbo. snails: whats this tgtt.com site?

Edited by leemillin

To be honest mate, sleepers are AMAZING but it cost alot to do it right by the time you source engine and.all the rest I.reckon your be.looking near £1500, I may be wrong but that's how I see it. For that money your better off saving an extra 500 and looking at getting a Gt or glanza and its less hassel :)

James