Castle combe in my forged 5e td05 GT

Yo, Cheers dude :D

Yea that was fun on the way home, i had bout 100kgs of tools, driveshafts, tyres etc in the boot too lol

your car looked sweet, as did "micheals", i had a look when i got home to see who it was on the way back :p

roll on Japfest 2 !!

Love your car, shows the true potential of a FWD Starlet!

What tyres are you running?

I was with Leeroy V (he was in his Silver glanza) in my Green NA near the gate at the sound testing side of the track at Combe when you drove past at Japfest dunno if you spotted us? Was your car on a stand?

Edited by Amjad

Love your car, shows the true potential of a FWD Starlet!

What tyres are you running?

I was with Leeroy V (he was in his Silver glanza) in my Green NA near the gate at the sound testing side of the track at Combe when you drove past at Japfest dunno if you spotted us? Was your car on a stand?

thanks:) people really do underestimate FWD's and light cars in general... suspension wise im running cusco 1.5 LSD (clunks like fook on the road), 1.75 deg camber with 32psi base pressure, 0.5 toe out and coilovers set to nearly fully hard and other basics like rear arb strut braces etc

I was running prada spec 2 in those vids, but i have just changed to t1r as there so cheap lol, yea i spotted you guys, i was only on the stand for for an hour or so before meeting up with some friends from down south and i joined them as it was a better stand location.

Edited by goldenvtr

Nice nice, did you run 32psi on track? I've got time booked at JF2 but not sure what pressures to run on my NA. (Mods- 15" Uniroyal Rainsport 2s, Meisters, ARBS, Braces)

Oh right I got to the stand late so must have missed you, spotted the TGTT sticker as you passed us lol

Yea that was fun on the way home, i had bout 100kgs of tools, driveshafts, tyres etc in the boot too lol

your car looked sweet, as did "micheals", i had a look when i got home to see who it was on the way back :p

roll on Japfest 2 !!

Cheers mate i didnt quite have the power to stay with you too :lol:

Nice nice, did you run 32psi on track? I've got time booked at JF2 but not sure what pressures to run on my NA. (Mods- 15" Uniroyal Rainsport 2s, Meisters, ARBS, Braces)

Oh right I got to the stand late so must have missed you, spotted the TGTT sticker as you passed us lol

coolio, i set the pressure to 28psi jsut before going on track, not sure what it was after track as i didnt get time to check, but it seemed a good choice:),

ive got 2 sessions at JF2 i fogot the times but i posted then in the japfest thread, ill have my incar cameras with me too.

im a TGTT man, been on there about 9 years haha

Stunning vids mate an good to see you not red lining all the way round ;)

John

yea there is really no need with the 5ei feel that 6800 is just right for shifting and i set IGN cut for 7100 as anything over 7k on a 5e has very high piston speed, even though im forged its not worth the extra stress

Cheers mate i didnt quite have the power to stay with you too :lol:

lol and i though you was just being the sensible one of the bunch :p

roll on Japfest 2 !!

Ha car look sweet dude, ya drove past me and just had to give it some, nearlly beat ya as well, even with ya 100kg of tools etc :harhar: I WISH!

Mike.

Ha car look sweet dude, ya drove past me and just had to give it some, nearlly beat ya as well, even with ya 100kg of tools etc :harhar: I WISH!

Mike.

haha love it, your glanza was pretty fast dude i was impressed TBF i normally annihilate everything lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was nice to meet you on Sunday mate! Saw this pic on the Japfest website!

Japfest-2-2012-048.jpg

http://www.japfest2....ery-2012-pt1/5/

ahh wicked! :D

yea good to chat mate, sorry i was a bit flustered due to my clutch snapping in 2 on track lol, had to get AA home but was back on the road 2 days later lol gutted as i was going to put it on the rollers after my last track session too.

ive still not uploaded my donnington videos, 1st track time my boost pipe came off after 7 mines then session 2 i lasted about 11mins before the clutch seperated itself from the centre bore lol