Toyota Glanza V (TD04) PRICE DROP £3,200 ONO NEED THIS GONE

Item Condition: Excellent

Price and price conditions: £3,200 or nearest offer, need this gone now!

Extra Info:

Firstly thank you for viewing my Toyota Glanza V for sale, this car has been my pride and joy however it is now time to sell due to my job.

This car has been maintained to the highest level with no expense spaired, car is in mint condition no rust or dents etc what so ever! I purchased this car from "Tuning Developments" in Warrington - Feel free to contact them to understand the work that has gone into this car.

Car details and spec as per below:

7 Months MOT

1 Months tax

59k mileage

Modifications:

TD04 Kit (TD04 turbo, manifold, de-cat downpipe, braided oil lines etc) purchased from Tuning Developments and fitted by Tuning Developments 5 months ago)

Greddy E-manage blue piggyback ECU (Mapped by Tuning Developments)

STI Boost gauge

HKS SSQV blow off valve/dump valve

Jperformance front mount intercooler

Apexi AVCR boost controller (set at .9 bar boost)

5Zigen full exhaust system

Uprated suspension

Anti lift kit

Turbo timer

Drilled and grooved discs front and rear with uprated pads

Rare Momo factory option leather steering wheel

98' spec front bumper

Rare Glanza S front bonnet (stops rain/water getting into spark plugs when changing from a top mount intercooler to a front mount intercooler)

Team Dynamics wheels (all 4x good legal tyres)

Front Cusco strut brace

Rear Toyota factory option 3 point strut brace

Exedy organic clutch (fitted less than 1,000 miles ago! by Auto Torque)

Brand new toyota OEM fly wheel (fitted less than 1,000 miles ago! by Auto Torque at same time as fitting Clutch)

This car is running 0.9 bar boost at 210BHP and is very fast yet still very reasonable to run.

Any qustions please feel free to call. Car is available to view anytime in Buckinghamshire/MK area.

Pictures:

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMTA3LTAwMDc2LmpwZw.jpg

platedone1.jpg

IMG-20120311-000524.jpg

IMG-20120211-001773.jpg

IMG-20120107-00078.jpg

Contact Details: 07876305816 or dom122001@hotmail.com

Edited by endlesstimes

Dom doesn't come on here often so i'll answer for him lol.

It made 210bhp at the fly @ 0.9 bar mate.

Its running Tein coilovers on the front and a shock and spring setup at the rear.

I know Dom personally and hes a good lad, car is in very good condition and goes well, could do with some more boost lol.

Dom doesn't come on here often so i'll answer for him lol.

It made 210bhp at the fly @ 0.9 bar mate.

Its running Tein coilovers on the front and a shock and spring setup at the rear.

I know Dom personally and hes a good lad, car is in very good condition and goes well, could do with some more boost lol.

Thanks Adam. Who ever buys this car won't be dissapointed.

have you got any engine bay shots?

any interior shots?

Sure, Have just uploaded additional pictures for you as requested, FYI - Engine bay pic was taken before cusco front strut brace was fitted.

Cheers,

Edited by endlesstimes

more photos would be nice if you have some....in day light preferably lol

what sort of fueling mods does this have?

what sort of paperwork comes with the car for the work that was done?

service history?

cambelt done?

where are located?

my email is tosa2tosa@hotmail.com if you could reply to that

cheers

Please find below answers to your questions regarding the car:

more photos would be nice if you have some....in day light preferably lol"

- There are at least 2 pictures of the car in daylight in the thread? what would you like to see exactly thats not in the pics?

what sort of fueling mods does this have?

- By "fueling mods" I'm guessing you are refering to "mapping"? As listed it has a Greddy E-manage Blue piggy back ECU that has been mapped by Tuning developments.

what sort of paperwork comes with the car for the work that was done?

- All paperwork of work done to the car will be provided to the buyer.

service history?

- Doesn't have any yet as its just had engine replaced (bought the car from tuning developments and apparantly it had a forged 43fte engine in it previously which they sold and sourced a standard 4efte engine and they had just done all plugs, leads, cambelt, full service etc when i bought the car 5 months ago (they can vouch for this , feel free to ring Mike at Tuning Developments to confirm).

cambelt done?

Yes - Tuning developments did the work. It has also had an uprated clutch fitted (exedy organic).

where are located?

I'm located near Aylesbury in the UK.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a very shoddy seller......wouldnt trust him or his mate with anything they sell. Car is in some nick!

Some issues ive found so far.....

Near Side Front wheel bearing Very Rough When Rotated

Both Rear wheel bearings Very Rough When Rotated

Wiring Fault With Aftermarket ECU Harness Behind Glovebox (causing revs to rise and fall)

ABS Sensor Open Circuit & Suspected ABS ECU Wiring Harness Fault. (ABS Light on)

The mint "body work" is far from mint......

Not to mention the unsafe mounted engine.....

Luckily i got him down few hundred quid, but to post this as "mint" was wrong.

Drove 8 hours to view this, on the basis it was "mint" decided after telling the seller its issues i would offer him X amount. Which was accepted......Ofcourse i didnt have to buy it, was my own choice, thats accepted. But when a buyer asks, is there any issues that cant be seen to the eye straight away and you turn around and so no, its pretty crap, until the buyer gets it home and finds a mountain of issues.......

Poor Glanza........never mind its a long term project now!

Just found.....

Rear engine mount is insecure,

Purge valve poorly located and ticking

Edited by turbodreams

Last active the 9th July so i think it will be unlikely he will come on and defend his integrity.

Maybe AdamB could do him a favour and answer for some of his sins?

I can indeed buddy.

I don't know any of Dom's mates I only know him personally so I can only answer on his behalf.

The car was completely standard when Dom brought it from Tuning Developments, it had a standard engine and standard turbo, ecu, injectors etc. The only thing the car had was aftermarket suspension system.

As far as i'm aware this car had a forged engine in it at one point, the previous owner sold it to TD who then stripped it of all the good parts, sold them and replaced the forged engine with a stock one.

Dom brought the car but wasn't happy with the power, he asked the lads at TD to put a td04 turbo kit on it which they had in stock and also fitted one of their EMB kits. It took TD around 2-3 months to carry out the above which includes mapping.

I've been out in the car and seen it on a number of occasions, I haven't seen the car for a few months but I know for a fact it has hardly been driven as Dom has another car now.

The wheel bearings where fine, made no noises at all, grinds, knocks, bangs nothing at all.

The ABS light had come on about a month ago as Dom had phoned me and asked if I knew what it could be, I told him to clean the wheel sensors as a first port of call and reset the ecu.

At the end of the day, you didn't have to buy the car, you chose to buy the car with the so called problems you found and could have saved yourself £££ and gone and brought another.

I shall text Dom and see if he will come on here himself.

Did you buy the car with your eyes closed? sure all these faults would of been there when viewing the car so if you hand the cash over then thats your problem.im afraid

Not been a dick or out but tbh its your fault for not checking these thing befor handing the cash over... live and learn by it..

Edited by micky boy

I've just spoke to Dom and he's told me how much you paid for the car, and tbh I would keep your mouth shut. You got it for a steal price and your moaning about a couple of wheel bearings that would cost about £100. A little wiring issue and few hours of your time.

Quite aware of how much I paid....

Three wheel bearings, engine mounted incorrectly, wiring issues... Its alot of money for someone who doesn't have mechanical experience....

End of the day I drove 8 hours to see the car in the ad. What I seen was different. Yes I didn't have to buy it....but when your told it has no issues other than what you see, then find out that's not the case, do you expect me to say nothing? Vouching for a car that is marked as "excellent" is a bit low. Just making people aware should you or dom advertise anything, to be wary. Its quite clear things were hidden away from potential buyers.

So called problems? They are the problems that have been found. Not to mention the molested interior which was never described in the ad? Not a big deal to replace, but again my point is after travelling so far to see the car described as excellent and not getting that, is what pisses me off. Again yeah i could have driven back home, but i decided to buy it and return the car into an "excellent" state.

Honesty goes a far way.

Hmm was very tempted to but this myself but something didn't seem right so didn't view, glad I didnt.

no matter what was paid if the faults were known but wernt listed then thats fraud in my book

So many times I have personally viewed cars that were described as mint with no faults and it was untrue

Never view cars anymore unless I have a tone of info and photos

Really grinds my gears!