Which Diff....Kaaz or Trd

Well i need peoples opinion i have two diff's to choose from a KAZZ Diff or TRD Helical with 4.3 Final Drive.

Car will be used mostly as a daily but also bit of drag racing and track days.

Which is best and which would ye hve?

Edited by 2333ricky

Quaife is best for a daily car, or a car thats used more often than a weekend/show car. Noise free and requires no maintenence at all!

Edited by AdamB

im in the process of looking for a diff aswell i'd be interested in finding out what works best what about the quaife atb anybody have one in there car sounds like the right job lifetime warrenty

im running the quaife diff in my car and its amazing loads of grip, no clunking, no messing round tryna find special oils and best of all lifetime warrenty witch i dought ill ever need :)

If you want the best grip it has to be cusco MZ! Goldenvtr is running one on his 5e 300+bhp and he gets no wheelspin. They are like £900 brand new though, not putting me off buying one :)

Edited by AdamB

Where u buy it mate

What exactly is 4.3 final drive?

got the diff from a breaker here in Ireland, and had to get a different gearbox cause of my housing was damaged and when opened up it had a 4.3 final drive, happy days.