japfest 2 south wales convoy!!!

right so what time does any of you south wales lot fancy meeting, was thinking mcds at jct 24 then heading up the a40 then m50, m5, m42 and a42. as i cant stand motorways lol.

mcdonalds postcode is NP18 2NX

I want to leave as late as possible so around half 3 should give us plenty of time :)

hhmmm i have work Sat night and wont be finishing until around 4 so may have to rag it up on my own :/ do u live in Ystrad James? i seen it on facebook when u written a status the other day lol thats literally 2 minutes from me!

thats mad i only live just up from maesycwmer lol i could get to the train station in about 2 minutes! i have about 4 hours work mate so hoping to be all finished by 4am, il have to drive back from Newport then pick my mrs up and hopefully meet you lot if not i may have to break the speed limit to catch you up haha

evesham or strensham services luke? cant remember which one it is lol

also half 3 is a bit early james. takes around 3 hours to get there doesnt it? and we're not meeting until 8 to get our tickets are we? unless your planning a nap before they turn up with the tickets?

okay james b no worries. amjad, if you want to meet me and kurt at my house, we'll go up through usk to the monmouth tunnels instead of going to the coldra and the long boring drive up the duals to meet them at the monmouth tunnels lol