Just plugs in depending on the stereo. You need a band width expander for the head unit not the aeriel and only if the headunit is a jdm unit not an english one.

Just plugs in depending on the stereo. You need a band width expander for the head unit not the aeriel and only if the headunit is a jdm unit not an english one.

its a sony one from halfords about 6months old so guess it should just plug straight in ? cheers

All sorted now Cheers Shorty, Feel so stupid the previous owner my mate from college said its got an aeriel just its not plugged in, so i thought yeah right cant be as simple as that, must be broken, 8months later had a look and just needed plugging in haha, so nice to have the radio ( somtimes) lol , is there any way to get around not having to have the aeriel up on the roof though for decent signal :p?

You can buy under dash ariels if you really want, never tried them tho

It doesnt bother me too much, just i dont really see any other starlets with there aeriels up much in pics etc, so wondered if there was somthing i didnt know :p

although just expect people push the aeriels down when not using them.