So i want to relocate my airfilter why i fit my hybrid but i have no intention of removing the a/c so is there anywhere else that i can sneak it into its an HKS mushroom filter. Also im not removing any fog lights lol.

Cheers

I cant bring myself to do it i bought this car as it was standard and fully intended to keep it that way i am only changing this now as i need more power for just now but everythin ive done is reversable lol dno if a can start ripping it out lol.

It can be put back in, but when its out you will throw it away, air con is usless. Real men just roll the window down :D

All u need is a couple of spanners and a belt and 15 mins spare time. Be carefull letting the gas out tho, that shit can be nasty

I saw this tread and don't want to make new one. I have taken out my Ac and planning to put air filter relocation kit, what happen to the boost line connected to the efi air filter pipe ? Do I close it or re route it . Please needs help