Wheres the best place to get good heat wrap from, got some blue stuff off eBay a bit back and loads of smoke and 10 minutes later it has white !

Any suggestions please

Cheers Aaron

I got black before on my old car, smoked for hours and hours originally, then stopped, but did eventually start to turn white.

I've just bought some of this new titanium stuff from eBay, hopefully it will

Hold up

Thats the one jake^^^ I fitted it from manifold back to the backbox on mine last week, No smoke, No discolouring, Colour is fantastic when wrapped on the car like a shiny titanium colour, no fibre flys onto your body and itches like a bitch either!

Made my car alot quieter inside and there was no droning, Havent tried testing how hot it gets yet, but its top notch stuff

Thats the one jake^^^ I fitted it from manifold back to the backbox on mine last week, No smoke, No discolouring, Colour is fantastic when wrapped on the car like a shiny titanium colour, no fibre flys onto your body and itches like a bitch either!

Made my car alot quieter inside and there was no droning, Havent tried testing how hot it gets yet, but its top notch stuff

Just a quick one how much did you get 10m 20m or 30m as I wanna wrap my zisco Mani and decat

ah right so you can actually notice the difference? im thinking getting a turbo blanket too :) im in two minds how many meters to get now :/ may just get 30 and see what happends what ties did you use ?

Had heat wrap on mine 10mins into a trackday it decided to set itself on fire directly underneath the fuel tank, not sure on what make it was and i bought the exhaust already wrapped, never using it again scared the shit out of me