Hi everyone....

Some of you know my bro Si (fishy89), and I have posted using his account a few times, but i thought it would be a good idea to get my own one.

Im 15 years old - the same as Idrees i belive, and have a passion for starlets aswell, and hope to be the next owner of my bros sr!

Yo!!!

Good to see another teenager keeping it in the family :)

All the best with it mate and hope your as handy/crafty as young Idrees :D

yeah, im sure i will be, i did a bit of that carbon film on my bros sr which came out well, and most of the front speaker install, so i have done a few things :D lol

Rob

yeah, im sure i will be, i did a bit of that carbon film on my bros sr which came out well, and most of the front speaker install, so i have done a few things :) lol

Rob

lol whats this?! haha steady on lol!! :D

hey, im new too, prbs newer than you are too! just registered to basically see how cool other starlets are looking, and looking for some ideas what to do to mine.

anyone running a starlet sportif?

or is that too slow for y'all? haha

Lukey 'B'

Nice thread hi-jack Luke but welcome to UKSC anyway :D

You will see plenty of heavily modified Starlet n/a's on here including Starletto Joz's, Nanglebadgers and Martinjkents to name a few :)

Hopefully mine will be representing soon :D

aint got a sportif mate but do have an N/A

Plenty on here with N/A starlets

Get some pics up of your mate!

will get some up soon man! tried doing some photoshopping on it, wasn't happenin' tho ahha. oh well =[

yea welcome aboard, were getting the whole school of fishys lol

I drive a Sportif Special Edition! although i took off all evidence of its sportif! all you know from the rear is it is a starlet! and all you know from the front/sides is she's toyota! (hopefully that will change soon! :))

I drive a Sportif Special Edition! although i took off all evidence of its sportif! all you know from the rear is it is a starlet! and all you know from the front/sides is she's toyota! (hopefully that will change soon! :) )

yours looks nicer than mine haha. im getting some pictures onto my pc now, ill post them up in a new thread. similar to yours, although mine ain't spesh edition.

haha, my pc's just being a complete arse about this whole thing. just had to reboot it. think i got a virus or something. haha, you'll have to wait for these snaps. haha,