Thoughts on this v please ;)

I would say so if you had a clean standard glanza in as good condition as that which you payed nearly 5k for would you be looking for less than half if you had looked after it well? Being fair though its down to whats wrong with it if there is something. If say the engine was gone on it. Its still probly a good buy at that price lol. Just think for somthing that clean and standard its a little cheap.

Hold on a min isnt that the one that was on ebay not so long ago? and the rings had gone on the engine?

Someone posted a thread up on here about it ill see if i can find it

glanza s and gts are going cheap atm though, they arent worth the 4-5k they were being sold for a few years ago? but didnt see the thing about the rings

glanza s and gts are going cheap atm though, they arent worth the 4-5k they were being sold for a few years ago? but didnt see the thing about the rings

I wouldnt expect them to ask for 4-5k as thats the cost of a fresh import but asking £2,450 means theres a good chance hed take between 2k and 2,250 and problem free that car is worth more. Id be asking 3-3.5k for that if its in good condition id say thats easily a fair price. Cars as clean and standard as that arent easy to come by.

^^^ Yeah that was the point i was trying to make earlier. If its the engine thats gone then your still gettin a good price just stick another engine in it. Just be wary of any chassis damage. Although I could be instigating paranoia and hes just trying to flip it quickly. I would give it a good going over though.