Where to get (Semi-)Transparent Cambelt Cover?

As stated above, I'm searching for a (semi) transparent Cambelt-Cover (that's the one having the "(4/5)E-F(T)E" sticker on it I think? Sorry, I don't know that much about motors until now AND I'm from Germany so I don't know all the specific English words for machine-parts)

I've seen one on the Idworkz Glanza in orange-transparent And another user on here has a grey-transparent cover shown in his signature. As the German Starlet-part-market is nearly dead and not many good parts are to find, I thought I'd ask on here where to get those things. I know, shipping might be quite a bit more expensive but hey, "Who want's to be beautiful has to suffer" (literally translated from a german saying).

Thank you in advance for your help.

So they're really rare? that's a pitty, because I'd love the look of seeing the cambelt move when the engine is on, kinda like an old steam engine. And for that reason I don't think anyone would sell his cover other than for the reason of breaking the whole car =(

yea only time they realy come up is if people are breaking them. another company called sps made them but ive never seen them for sale anywhere else there was talking of a trade on here doing another group but but i dont no if he could get the numbers for it

One of the "Shop-Owners" on here offers Carbon-made Cambelt Covers but I personally don't like Carbon-stuff that much. Maybe if I have some more bit's that look good together.

Too bad, the starlets are getting old an the market is shrinking rapidly...

I asked Keith at zisco performance if he new where to get them from he said he's going to look into getting a load made think if he got enough intrest he would go ahead with them