Right i have a problem, firstly i replaced n/s cv joint, wheel bearing, brake disk and pads, also replacing brakes on o/s due to my old cv joint thread snapping, now i have a clunking noise when steering especially at low speed. it can only be heard inside car and sounds like steering rack/column and just need any advice you guys have

Thanks

Track rod ends can also knock maybe worth a check

If you havent changed them ever then id say it could be them..You could always take the nut off the bottom of the track rod and pop it out of the hub and give it a pull if there loads of play then it could be your inner rack ends.

Also if your tracking isnt spot on then you could always swap the track rods from one side to the other and see if it makes the noise on the other side if it dose then you deffo know its the track rod ends..But dont forget once you mess about with them it will need retracking so its up to you

Edited by micky boy

is your car lowered on coilovers?

if it is id put money on it being the brake brackets clicking against the brake pipe bracket on the chassis ;)

get a mate to go from lock to lock with it sitting on the floor whilst you look underneath at it.