n/a glanza conversion

I have started work on my glanza rep and noticed today the front lights dont line up correctly and also the bumper is all cable tied on, are the fixing points on the n/a the same as the glanza? any help would be appreciated, thanks

unsure on fixing points what bumper is it 96 or 98? i no the fog light fixings are different between the 96 and 98 and am pretty sure the the 96 and 98 have diffrent bumper supports so i assume that would be diffrent from the uk spec aswell

ive got glanza headlights fitted but they dont look right theres a bigger gap between one side and the bonnet than the other, i,.e one sticks out alot further than the other, i have a 96 spec bumper but my 98 spec will be going on once painted

try snap a picture of how its all fitted u can adjust the headlights by the little adjusters am pretty sure theres quite abit of given in them so might just be that. as for the fogs being out are they 96 or 98 spec as if your trying to fit 98s in to a 96 bumper thats the issue

I will take a shot tomorrow, its just as its not bolted up i dont know wether it will just bolt up to the original bumper holes, fogs are all fitted okay =] im going to put my headlights in as the adjusters are broken =[ thanks for help