4efte conversion, hit a problem. help

in the middle of a 4efte conversion, and weve hit a big problem, i have dash loom and engine loom from a glanza, but noticed when i ran engine loom in where indictor plug comes in by drivers door the glanza interior loom has no plug to match. not sure if there is something missing or not? if anyone could post some pictures of what the loom should look like or has any ideas then please help. also not sure if i have to use a roof loom and boot loom from the glanza too as i am struggling to find the conection for the n/a boot loom to the glanza interior loom,

helppppp. this has but a halt to the conversion!

From what I understand you should/will have some spare plugs. I've not got my engine in yet but when I do I will be connecting the battery up to see what works and what doesn't. As for looms Ive used the glanza boot loom. Ive got pics of the plugs I have spare I'll upload them at some point see if anyone can identify them.

Rob

Mines fully wired up and turning over now rob, bar the drivers window and interior light and i still have the same spare plugs as you rob if that helps any?

The plug hes lost with is for the abs unit under the dash board

next problem, old interior loom has airbag unit and wiring on and glanza interior loom doesnt? think i need to buy another interior loom with it on and with manual heater controls and the one i have at the moment has digital and i really cant be bothered to change heater matrix, no airbags is a problem :/ help again! lol but got all engine loom ran in and ready to go, so some progress lol!

I would have thought by now the ins and outs of a 4efte conversion would have been covered so many times it would have been stickied by now lol

I swear i had less problems wiring in a 4age than you guys with your 4eftes :p

Neway hope you get it sorted swiftly ;)

only problem i have is my n/a loom has airbag stuff on and a manual heater controls and glanza loom i have hasnt got any airbag stuff on and digital push heater controls :/ also not sure where the boot loom connects up to the interior loom

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i did mate. Pulled the plug that runs down drivers side and moved it into middle of car with the plug that comes up the middle from fuel pump etc. Cut plug ends off and soldered wires onto a glanza boot loom plug which i had. Matched the coloured wires. Did the same with the roof loom. However fuel pump isnt working. Will try find some pics.

• 9 months later...