UK Street Cars Southend Run 11/8/2012

Posted this over on TGTT also

this looks to be like it will be like the old seafront days looking forward to it anyone else going ?

Southend20Run202012.jpg

UK Street Cars will be hitting Southend again in 2012 association with Crews Vs UK!!!

The date is Saturday 11th August and the time 8pm!

If you attended the last UK Street Cars Southend Runs in association with Max Power back in 2009 (over 1500 cars in attendance) & 2010 (over 2500 cars in attendance), you know what great nights they were!

Sadly in 2011 we were asked by Essex Police to cancel our annual Southend Run due to the riots.

So get your names down for this one too!!!

Crews Vs UK - Sky TV's Modified Car Show confirmed attendance!

(Fast n Modified no longer in attendance!)

Convoys welcome!

Please email Convoys@UKStreetCars.co.uk​ with your convoy details.

UNSOCIABLE DRIVING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!

IF YOU INTEND TO DRIVE LIKE A COMPLETE **** PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND!!!

UK Street Cars are working alongside Southend Police with this event, so lets show them that we are not all stereotypical 'boy racers'.

Southend Seafront

Western Esplanade

SS0 7QY

PLEASE NOTE:

Parking in the cycle lane is Forbidden!!!

facebook page; http://www.facebook.com/events/list#...5494250843778/

http://www.southend-run.co.uk/

wasnt it on the radio the other day that essex police are cracking down southend and lakeside with a new exhaust noise tester handing out loads of fines ect?

clutch is fitted guys, so im out saturda evening...

anone up for say a second meet later on??

not even sure i can make it as i been waiting over a week for a replacement rear caliper as mine is f**cked.

car goes but dont stop haha

If what I accidentally stumbled upon a couple of weeks ago is the same crowd, (and based on the "streetcarzyo" assumption it will be) 'Chavfest' would be an understatement.

I was out just having a nice relaxing drive, get to the seafront, think "ah it won't be too bad" then by the time I'm stuck in the one way system I realise it actually is. It took me about an hour and a half to get from one side of the poxy seafront to the other. There was THE chavviest Saxo I've seen in recent years in front of me, who was probably the most annoying c*nt on the planet. When I got stuck behind him the car was yellow, by the time we were at the other end it was a creamy colour. It turned into a Saxo Bukkake with all da rudeboiz gettin well exited n ting.

On a more positive note, some of the cars literally made me laugh out loud. I'd much rather sit on Barryboys than spend time and petrol venturing down there though personally.

Oh, and for those of you who use the A13, watch out as there WILL be a lot of radar guns out trying to catch the pesky feckers.

If what I accidentally stumbled upon a couple of weeks ago is the same crowd, (and based on the "streetcarzyo" assumption it will be) 'Chavfest' would be an understatement.

I was out just having a nice relaxing drive, get to the seafront, think "ah it won't be too bad" then by the time I'm stuck in the one way system I realise it actually is. It took me about an hour and a half to get from one side of the poxy seafront to the other. There was THE chavviest Saxo I've seen in recent years in front of me, who was probably the most annoying c*nt on the planet. When I got stuck behind him the car was yellow, by the time we were at the other end it was a creamy colour. It turned into a Saxo Bukkake with all da rudeboiz gettin well exited n ting.

On a more positive note, some of the cars literally made me laugh out loud. I'd much rather sit on Barryboys than spend time and petrol venturing down there though personally.

Oh, and for those of you who use the A13, watch out as there WILL be a lot of radar guns out trying to catch the pesky feckers.

lol da saxo possie! this did make me laugh