LOTS WANTED ! fordged engine,emu,3point rear strut,flare,kph/mph convertor,any white 5 spokes to fit ep82

am near glasgow but i can post it pretty cheap nah for a ep82 ull need to get it wired in its only plug and play for a ep91. id be after £420 delivered for it with out the ep91 plug in harness

i know mate and theirs some on ebay its just a long shot to see if anyone has any used ones thanks anyway i know theirs some on ebay 64 pound lot of cash for sum lighty up bits of plastick :(

messaged cj on offer thanks matey... price on rad n fan posted ts134ux? and nope not realy lads was hoping just to buy a full kit ive got plenty of time yet but if things get desperate ile give you a shout :D

i have a 'e' sereis e manage ultimate with a plug and play loom for a ep 82 comes with greddy 3 bar map sensor and harness,software,and box,it is currently mappped for 1 bar on a td04 with standard internals and injectors,it was mapped by chris fromm ccm(well known mapper of starlets on the tgtt forum)goes really well,and being a 'e' series it means you don't have to use the secondry fuel injector harness:)

pm either way bud..