Good God u aussies certainly know what u are doing out there in the bush, absolute killa ride matey, i love it :p

gold interior looks amazing against the black, you've got my maximum respect striaght away there bro

A very warm welcome to UKSC dude.

Im really appreciating your great attention to detail, especially with the sweet colour combination and state of the art engine bay.

Words cannot describe the effort that has gone into your ride :p She must be evil with those shots of NOS too... :p

You must be a regular on the AuStarletclub?

Please enjoy your stay here B)

Looking forward to seeing more of your EP and progress.

Awesome Work.

Joz

uksc.jpg

jeeez! what a swish mobile!

did you start it from scratch?

Lukey 'B'

Well believe it or not i bought just the shell and built it up from there, no doors, no engine, no panels nothing.

i don't have any Pict's on my work computer of the starting product, but i do at home... i will post some pictures of the car tomorrow morning just to show you guys just what a little effort can do, and what i have achieved.

Cheers Cain D

Welcome to the club mate

That Starlet is freaking amazing!!!

What turbo is that and could you post up a bit of spec?

Top work!!

Yeah sure can.

Ok the turbo I'm running is a T25 hi flow on top of a custom top mount set of turbo headers that have been ceramic coated (HPC Coated).

The internals are all modified... Ill start at the bottom.

The crank has been nitrited, knife edged and the oil journals have been tear dropped. i use ARP main studs to hold the main caps on.

Toga high volume oil pump. this is a good investment if your going to go big.

I run Carrillo racing rods... these are rods that will never be broken bent or distorted under hi RPM.

The block has been heat treated, bored to 75mm and crack tested.

i run 75mm JE pistons with 9.0:1 comp, with 21mm 93 series wrist pins.

head gasket... i have used many types stainless steel, copper, titanium and so forth, and believe it or not a standard Toyota head gasket has worked the best. i have put alot of PSI into this motor and all but the standard gasket has failed.

12mm ARP head studs to hold it all down. standard size is a 9mm bolt.

extremely ported and polished head, over size valves, o'ringed, crow double springed valve springs with titanium retainers, 5mm bucket shims to compensate for my cams.

Cams ill just say there big as, the standard shim size that Toyota uses on their buckets are 2mm, so i have put an extra 3mm of lift in the cams. i use a cam vernier gear that i made, to adjust the timing correctly.

injectors are 550cc units these deliver plenty of fuel.

as you can see i use NOS not a big shot (95hp) but it helps.

Wolf 3D EMS

fuel delivery, 700HP Bosch unit 044, with custom serge tank.

LSD box, with a ogura racing clutch.

3 inch exhaust from front to back, with hi flow cat and cannon resonator.

I can go on but ill be here all day. ill just let you know i am building a new motor and most of these parts are going to be sold on EBay or privately, I'm building a 5E-FHE to the max...

Cheers Cain D

The turbo, manifold and dump pipe is going on EBay tomorrow, so if anyone is interested let me know

Turbo specs:

T25 HI Flow 270-290HP rated

Freshly rebuilt.

Ceramic coated rear housing.

Steel back cut rear compressor wheel, (custom made).

Polished front housing.

Turbo manifold:

Made from steam pipe.

All TIG welded with hi flow collector.

flow tested with tuned length runners.

fully ceramic coated inside and out.

This manifold and turbo setup can be used wit standard EMS and radiator.

P.M me if interested.

WOW thats truely amazing spec and looking forward to what you do with the 5e-fhe :p

I like the way you said you was only using a samll shot of NOS (95 bhp) Thats more power than my car!!!! B):pB)

engine and spec looks amazing but i gotta say it...... those bumpers are awful!

Yeah i kinda agree. i don't like the whole front of it, so its time for a change, change to a Glanza.

anyone know where i can get a CRUISE front bar from??? i really want one of these and cannot find one in Aus. i got the Glanza front lights and got a full carbon fiber bonnet made but need this front bar.

Cheers Cain D

toby is your best bet i would think??

also9 how much power was it making by the way??

how much power are you hoping to get with your new engine set up??

Gotta love that engine bay!!! Would hate to hit the NOS button when trying to beep at some old woman thats in your way :)

ok it was producing 275 BHP before i stripped it down..

ok my next project, the 5E-FHE... i really don't want to say but ill tell you guys that this much power out of this motor has never been seen before.

the NOS button dose not work until it gets over 3500rpm and your foot is flat to the floor. so i was pretty safe

Cheers Cain D

I love this car man, great work you have doen and the spec list is off the head... you were saying about pitchers of it in project please post i wish to see how it was. I managed to come across an austrailian site for body kits and ive found that one on there before but its pitchers were like black and gold wierd... but what you have done certain hits the spot mate!!

Rosco